TOUR GUIDE / HOST FREELANCE
Salaris: € 25,- (ex.vat)
High tips: between: € 40,- and € 100 per shift
Part time – min 18 hrs per week (3 shifts)
location: Amsterdam & countryside around Amsterdam
working hours: between: 09:00 – 15:00 and 15:00 -20:30
Starting: end of march 2023
We are lookinng for a tourguide with a driving license for our Windmills & countryside tour. As a tour guide you will be responsible for a group of maximum 8 travelers. You will be guiding the groupin 6 hour shift to the Zaanse Schans, Cheese Farm, Fishing village Monnickendam and back to Amsterdam. You will receive a 3-5 day on the job training to get you up and running and soon be guiding by yourself.
- You welcome and accompany our guests during their day trip
- you will drive in a minivan(VW transporter) of max 9 persons
- You inform our guests about the highlights and spots they are going to visit;
- You have a proactive attitude towards the guests when it comes down to service
- You have experience in guiding a group of travelers (this is a pre)
- You are fluent in English spoken
- You have driving license for a car
- if you don’t have the experience, not sure if you will fit the job or hesitating, please contact us anyway because we would love to hear your story and motivation
Applications (Letter and CV) can be send over to Apostolis@experiencewaterland.nl Information: +31 6 83 533942
Who are we?
We are Experiencewaterland, a company that started 2015 out of passion for the Netherlands and with only one goal in mind: to have fun by doing something we love doing. We believe this is the best way of giving our guests a good experience.
All our colleagues share a common passion for traveling, Creating meaningful experiences and meeting new people. If you love the outdoors like we do, this is paradise. We’re at our best when we can set up a campfire beside a lake to surf,